Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Show Me What You Got!!!

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.
Isa. 41:10

This life can be so hard some times.  Every now and then life can throw everything at you at once.  Just when it seems like you've got a hold on things, something can take it left field.  This week I had to deal with a difficult situation that almost brought me to my knees, and I wasn't sure if I was gonna make it.  But that's when I realized that my faith in the HIGHEST POWER there is...JESUS CHRIST had to kick in.  It was time for me show myself what I was working with.  I had to encourage myself, am I gonna let what's around me to change me, or am I gonna let what's inside of me change what's around me. 

You know it's kind of like a tea bag, yup that's right I said it a tea bag.  One of the things that I love so much about a tea bag is that when it's in the box it's not at it's fullest potential, but when you put it in some hot water then whatever is inside of it, begins to come out and change what's around it.  As a matter of fact that's when it's true flavor begins to show.  

Whenever you find yourself in hot situations, or in places that you don't like, don't let the worst in you come out, let the best in you come out.  Show them what you got...Show life what you got...Show pain what you got...Show misery what you got...Show them what you working with...

I don't know about you but I'm working with a Romans 8:37...In all these things, I'm more than a conqueror...

I'm working with a 1 Peter 2:9 I belong to a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a peculiar people. 

I'm working with a 1 John 4:4...Greater is He that is in me, than he that is in the world. 

I love the text that we started out with, Isa 41:10....The Message puts it like this, "Don't panic. I'm with you. There's no need to fear for I'm your God.  I'll give you strength. I'll help you. I'll hold you steady, keep a firm grip on you.  

Need I say more...I don't think so..

SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!

Be Made NEW

No comments: